OSCI AIMS TO ENCOURAGE THE EXPANSION OF PRIVATE INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT COMPANIES, IN ORDER TO CREATE A REAL SUPPORT SERVICES INDUSTRY AND INTERNATIONAL TRADE BASED ON CONSULTANCY, OUTSOURCING AND TRADING SERVICES.
FOSTER AND DEFEND THE INTERESTS OF THE PROFESSION
- Organize fair competition and a real public-private complementarity in the export support market
- Inspire the governance of the French export system
- Defend the competitiveness of French international trading companies
- Participate in the steering of the import-export collective agreement
CREATE SYNERGIES BETWEEN MEMBERS
- Enable the setting up of a private international companies skills network, coordinated by Regional Delegates and Country Delegates
- Stimulate joint projects within the profession, in particular by attracting business
- Share and jointly manage a quality label
- Set up coaching for new companies in the sector by senior members
- Take part in events, trade fairs, conferences, etc.
PROMOTE PRIVATE SKILLS AMONG FRENCH COMPANIES
- Explain the value and use of the services offered by our profession
- Make them known to the ecosystem and French companies
- Draw attention to new methods of breaking into new markets, particularly via total or partial externalizations